I'm Back!

It's been a blurry few days, as I readjust to the world of Portland. I got back Saturday night, and now I start the process of rebuilding my life in town. I need to find a new job and eventually a permanent place to stay, all things I don't relish. But after two months of being away, I relish the stability.

Overall, I thought my trip was good. There were definitely bad times as recounted on this blog, and I always stress out about my money situation, but there's always enough good. If there wasn't, I wouldn't be going on crazy two-month trips all the time, would I?

And as said earlier, I don't know how much I will update this thing. But I will be writing more, don't worry. There will be a zine eventually, don't you worry! I will let you know on this blog when it's available.

But this means...the Urban Adventure League is back! Check out that blog now!

Woohoo!

Thanks for reading,
Shawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winding Down...

Of Fires and Floods: Ansonia CT 06401

Are you still here? That's cool!