Of Five Colleges.

I'm now in Northampton, Massachussets (or to be more technical, Florence, the town to the west) where I'll be through Sunday. I got up Tuesday night, and boy what an adventure that was, but more on that later. I'm chilling with longtime friend Anne at her nice house. I haven't been doing much yet. I've been riding around town a bit, drinking coffee, and drawing--all pretty standard at this point of the trip. Last night I went with Anne to her etching class, and watched students futz with sharp implements and acid (nice!) Tonight I will be "instructing" a workshop at Flywheel in Easthampton, hopefully that will go well. The rest of the weekend is wide open, and then I start heading west...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winding Down...

Of Fires and Floods: Ansonia CT 06401

Are you still here? That's cool!