Are you still here? That's cool!


Hey there! Shawn the author of this blog here. Yeah, it's a bit weird adding a new post to a blog that was last updated--(checks notes)--almost eighteen years ago. But here I am, and here is this blog. Honestly, I thought Google would have shut down Blogger a decade ago...

Anyways, I'm still very active, just not here. You can check out my currently-updated Urban Adventure League blog. And you can see all the other stuff I do here.

Every great once in awhile I come back here to see this slice of my life. 2005 was a fairly dark time for me, but I'm glad I did things then like travel and take my first bike tour. I have taken many more tours since this one. My life is a lot more stable, and I found the love of my life in my partner Emee.

Every great once in awhile people stumble across the post I wrote about my hometown, Ansonia, Connecticut and leave a comment. I'm glad that happens. 

Keep on being you.


Best,

Shawn Granton

August 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Fires and Floods: Ansonia CT 06401

Winding Down...